Tony Hawk's Underground 2 fact sheet
Activision unveils new Tony Hawk's game.
Thursday, July 22, 2004
(Posted: Thursday, July 22, 2004, 9:17PM GMT)
Notice: Ps2Fantasy.com has been undergoing a major redesign for a long time. Ps2Fantasy.com will soon become PsFantasy.com, a professional network of websites covering all PlayStation platforms. We will offer more updates than ever, in-depth content, and a series of services to our community. During this process, functionality of this website and frequency of updates are very limited.
- You paid your dues in Tony Hawk's Underground, now prove yourself in Tony Hawk's Underground 2. It's time to go globetrotting on a sick international road trip with Tony Hawk and Bam Margera. The latest evolution in the #1 action sports franchise, THUG 2 delivers a hilarious story mode, an unprecedented level of customization, and more moves than the Skate Gods could dream of. Grab your board, an arsenal of spray paint and prepare to wreak havoc around the world.
- World Destruction Tour - Take off on an all-out skating blitzkrieg where two teams lead by Tony Hawk and Bam Margera conquer sick terrain, pull off mischievous pranks, and make six international cities their personal stomping ground.
- All New Team Play - Team Hawk versus Team Bam. Play as yourself or switch to play as a pro teammate or special guest skater, such as Ben Franklin - over 20 unique skaters in all.
- Unparalleled customization - Create your own logo for use in graffiti tags and skate stickers with the all new Create-a-Graphic feature in addition to creating your own skaters, skate parks, decks, tricks, goals and levels of difficulty.
- New player controls - Get huge air by performing a sticker slap off any wall or surface, go into slow-motion focus control and watch and learn how to perfect a certain trick or throw a hilarious tantrum mid-combo and get massive points.
- Go beyond the board - Maneuver a variety of ridable objects such as Segway scooters, hot dog stands and hospital gurneys, pelt bystanders with tomatoes and other objects and tag the turf with signature graffiti.
- Two games in one - Wreak havoc in Story Mode or switch to play all the new THUG 2 levels and a bunch of THPS levels in Classic Mode and go up against a two-minute timer to complete all-time