Deus-Ex: The Conspiracy ships today
Eidos has announced that Deus Ex: The Conspiracy, the Ps2 version of the excellent PC game, has been shipped today to retailers.
Tuesday, March 26, 2002
(Posted: Tuesday, March 26, 2002, 2:11PM GMT)
Notice: Ps2Fantasy.com has been undergoing a major redesign for a long time. Ps2Fantasy.com will soon become PsFantasy.com, a professional network of websites covering all PlayStation platforms. We will offer more updates than ever, in-depth content, and a series of services to our community. During this process, functionality of this website and frequency of updates are very limited.
- Eidos Interactive has announced that Deus Ex: The Conspiracy, the Ps2 version of the excellent PC game, has been shipped today to retailers.
Improvements & Additions unique to the PS2 release
- The game that incorporates role-playing, action, adventure, and 1st person shooter genres into a chaotic blend of real world conspiracies, cliffhangers and plot twists.
- Explore a richly simulated world of unparalleled interactivity, engineered to react logically to your every action. The decisions and consequences are yours.
- A globe-hopping, epic adventure. Travel the world from New York to Paris to Hong Kong exploring locations recreated from detailed maps, blueprints and photographs.
- Character interaction that matters. How you choose to deal with scores of NPC's affects the outcome of the game, minute-to-minute, mission-to-mission, start to finish.
- Invent a compelling alter ego. Employ nanotech augmentations and determine which weapons and objects you need to survive. Will you be the charismatic master manipulator, the shrewd and stealthy tactician, or the deadly avenging angel?
(From Eidos Interactive's Official Press Release)
- A new particle system provides a higher level of pyrotechnic display and appreciation (better explosions, fire, etc.)
- Re-rendered characters with a higher poly counts for more complex and realistic models
- New skeletal animation system created from motion capture animation for more realistic character movement
- Level maps have been enhanced with a higher polygon geometry and new textures for increased environment realism.
- Controls have been modified to optimize game play control for the PS2 configuration, including auto aiming.