Shadow Man: 2econd Coming arrives on Playstation 2
Acclaim today has announced that Shadow Man: 2econd Coming will be released for the PlayStation 2 at the end of February.
Thursday, January 31, 2002
(Posted: Thursday, January 31, 2002, 12:46PM GMT)
Notice: Ps2Fantasy.com has been undergoing a major redesign for a long time. Ps2Fantasy.com will soon become PsFantasy.com, a professional network of websites covering all PlayStation platforms. We will offer more updates than ever, in-depth content, and a series of services to our community. During this process, functionality of this website and frequency of updates are very limited.
- Acclaim today has announced that Shadow Man: 2econd Coming will be released for the PlayStation 2 at the end of February. Featuring an all new game engine that was designed, developed and delivered exclusively for the PlayStation2 computer entertainment system, the game will be in full nationwide retail distribution on March 7, 2002.
Developed by Acclaim Studios Teesside, Shadow Man: 2econd Coming marks the return of Mike LeRoi, an undead demon-hunter on a twisted voodoo journey through the darkest recesses of the soul. In Shadow Man: 2econd Coming, players assume the role of both LeRoi and his "Deadside" alter ego, Shadow Man, as they battle the Grigori, a group of sadistic demons that have been masquerading as humans for the past 2000 years. Players must use all of their cunning and strength to defeat the Grigori, who are trying to rescue their leader Asmodeus, from the Pit. If successful, destruction of biblical proportions will befall humanity. However, the one man that is standing between life and eternal darkness is Shadow Man.
Shadow Man: 2econd Coming will offer the following features:
- 30+ hours of haunting gameplay;
- Epic storyline filled with thrills, chills and twists, which are unveiled to the player though both scripted in-game events and dynamic cinematics;
- Third-person horror adventure, featuring multiple routes and the combination of platform, combat, stealth and puzzle-based gameplay
- In-game transitions between day and night, each filled with unique actions and abilities;
- Real-time weather effects, including rain, snow and the ability to flood game locations;
- Rule-based reactive artificial intelligence, allowing enemies to realistically respond to actual in-game events;
- Six seamlessly connected game locations, each massive with numerous sub areas;
- Ambidextrous gameplay, enabling thrills for right- and left-handed players;
- "Save anywhere" functionality, allowing players to save their game whenever they want.
Expect a preview of Shadow Man: 2econd coming in the next days on Ps2Fantasy.com.